Laser hair removal has proven to be a very popular
nonsurgical cosmetic procedure. It is a non-invasive, convenient way to
permanently reduce unwanted facial or body hair.
The process takes from several minutes to several hours, depending on the
area of the body involved. Laser hair removal uses a low-energy laser. The
laser energy passes through the patient's skin, being absorbed by the
pigment in the hair follicle. A percentage of the follicles are
instantaneously and permanently disabled with each treatment. In most cases,
no anesthesia is necessary.
- A non-invasive, gentle technique that eliminates undesirable hair
from all parts of the body.
- Leaves skin looking smoother and silkier.
- Treats larger areas effectively because it removes more than one hair
at a time.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Replaces waxing, electrolysis and razors.
- Immediate return to normal activities.