8 Point Face Lift is an innovative
technique for a non-surgical facelift using fillers. Fillers are used to
add volume and tone to strategic areas of the face, creating a smooth,
youthful and natural look. Different fillers, including fat, can be used
to achieve the desired effect. Your surgeon will be able to discuss the
options with you. An experienced cosmetic surgeon will tailor the
procedure to suit your facial features thus enhancing your natural look.
Advantages of 8 point lift :
Who is best suited for this procedure?
- No preparation needed and can be done at a short notice
- No admission to hospital, can be done as an outpatient
- Result is apparent within a few days
- Minimal pain and discomfort
How long does the procedure take?
- Someone who is around 35 to 40 years old, with mild sagging of
the facial skin, mild fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes, would
benefit most from this. More significant wrinkles or facial drooping
may need a surgical lift for optimal results.
How long do the results last :
- The actual procedure takes about one hour but I would take
atleast half a day off from work if possible.
What are the side effects of this procedure?
- The result last about 12 - 18 months, but top up fillers can be
used the sustain the results.
Why do we get wrinkles?
- Side effects are minimal and include mild swelling, bruising and
discomfort in the treated area. This usually settles in a few days.
8 point face lift is available at Image Medical Centre
- As we age, the skin loses its elasticity and tone. The collagen
and other supporting tissue under the skin also decreases with age,
causing the skin to sag and fine lines and wrinkles to appear. Sun
exposure and pollutants in the air enhance this ageing process.